Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shhh

I don't want to jinx it again, but last night Zachary slept for seven straight hours, this followed 6.5 the night before. He is still not tolerating taking naps unless held but at least night time sleep is going well. I am going more actively to try to get him down starting on Thursday. Tomorrow, we are going for two-month pictures.
We went back to the mom's group today and he weighed in at 13 pounds, 9 ounces. The sleeves of his three-month sleepers are getting too short and his toes are at the very bottom. The middles are still swimming on him, but it looks like I am going to have to pull out the six-month sizes pretty soon.

This is our new favorite find. Zachary loves sitting up at the table with us and finally we can actually eat meals without holding him. Now, I am on the lookout for a front carrier that is actually easy to get on and doesn't make me feel like a mountaineer.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I got 6.5 hours between feeds the other night too and I'm pretty happy about it. Too bad I wasn't prepared for it and kept expecting her to wake up to eat so I didn't get to fully take advantage of the long stretch.

Hoping your trend continues!

AwkwardMoments said...

Awesome news! ANd yah for progress. Keep it up. Sounds like you are loving life

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! I hope he keeps up with the good sleeping.

Unknown said...

Hurray for the long sleep! I hope it continues! We're still happy to push 4 hours here.