Monday, February 9, 2009

Two-month appointment

The appointment went as well as can be expected. He is 24 inches (although the nurse never really stretches him out so I suspect he is a bit longer) and weighed 13 lbs, 13 oz. So 89 percentile for weight and 83 for height. I am going to have to pull out the six-month sleepers here because he has reached the bottom of the toesies.

I was almost in tears immediately following his shots. His cries were so pitiful- as if to say, "How could you let this happen to me, Mommy." For the remainder of the day, he slept in my arms and cried when he was awake. Poor little guy.

But here are some pictures from last week (of happier times):

Finally, a picture of a smile. He has smiled a lot but never when I can get it on camera


This is his warm-up routine prior to a half roll

Loving sitting at the kitchen table in his chair

Just for fun

9 comments:

Tara said...

HA! That last one looks like he's rocking out with an air guitar!

AwkwardMoments said...

growing boy!

I totally was going to mention Air guitar as well!

Katie said...

I love the ones with the little tie shirt! too precious. He needs a newsboy cap

Mirabel's Parents said...

what a love! and OMG, that tshirt with the tie is TOO CUTE. i want to eat him up!

kaaron said...

Those shots are harrowing, aren't they? I am not looking forward to next month.

Love the pics. Those smiles just make me melt.

Unknown said...

What a handsome little (big!) guy!

MtnGirl said...

What a cutie patootie! I love his smile picture - that is great. And I also think he looks quite dapper in his tie!

Barb said...

Oh my gosh he's so cute! I see your face so much in him!

E said...

he really is so cute!! makes me miss those newborn days (almost). that tie shirt is great!