Monday, February 9, 2009

Sleep mania

Zachary has been asleep in his bed for 10.5 hours now and is still going. And this was after I said I didn't think he would sleep well last night because I couldn't get him to eat much of his bottle because he was so tired. And I, of course, slept terribly because I kept waking up sure that his stirring meant he was awake.

Unfortunately, we are going to have to wake him soon for him to go to his two-month pediatrician appointment. Poor little guy, to be awakened from peaceful slumber for shots.

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

You have a wonderful lil boy! I am sorry you didn't sleep well. Good luck at the Dr appointment.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Wow, that is some good sleeping! I do the same thing and keep waking up to find out why she is still sleeping. You can't win either way.

Elizabeth being sleepy during her shots worked out really well. She was asleep before them and went back to sleep quite quickly. I hope that helps you too.

Tara said...

You must tell me your secret!