Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Counting the cards

I am very excited about the Christmas cards I have made at shutterfly. They have these really great story cards that I have included both a Christmas letter with photos inside the card. I use lots of different photo sites, but really think shutterfly has the best selection this year of both photo cards and very nice qualoity stationary cards. Check them out here and here.

I also used shutterfly to make calendars to give as gifts for the grandmas. I had made a calendar for them last year, but this year's was so much easier using shutterfly. Not only is the selection of background patterns more diverse than many other sites, but shutterfly has some unique features beyond just the display of cute pictures. I especially liked the ability to put certain dates on the calendar such as birthdays. And I even got to put pictures on the date blocks. So, for example, I put a picture of Zachary in a party hat on December 6, 2011- his third birthday. I made a point to use pictures from the right month in 2010, so it is fun to compare what he looks like with his pictures from exactly a year before. Try it for yourself
here.

And you too can blog about your shutterfly Christmas card experience and get fifty free cards through this promotion.

No comments: