Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Three-peat

Zachary has slept six hours at night for three nights in a row. The first time he did it was on Saturday and I figured it was a fluke because we had taken him out for the evening and he was exhausted. But wonderfully enough he has repeated it Sunday and Monday nights.

Currently, he is sleeping on his activity mat where he fell asleep during tummy time. I have left him sleeping on his tummy and I am sitting right next to him listening to him breathe. He looks so comfortable plus I was so relieved that he fell asleep on his own for a change and not on me.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Having been up since 4am, I am soooooo jealous right now.

E said...

YAY! that's great! I hope you've been also sleeping those 6 hours straight too. I remember feeling like a new person once i could sleep in stretches longer than 1.5 hours.

AwkwardMoments said...

Excellent! MT prefered to tummy sleep.

GO Mommy Shoes

Fiddle1 said...

Tummy sleeping is what Lizzy loves. I sit next to her and don't leave the room. It is so much more comfortable with her gassy issues. I sometimes feel guilty letting her do it. My mom and MIL say that's the way all babies slept back then. Lizzy also slept for 6 hours last night and then another 5. I freaked out though..worried she will loose weight. It is so great to see all the commenters here experiencing the same things.